Monday April 25th, 2016 - Signature Tom and Joe's Breakfast Mess with Everything - You're
Gonna Love It!!
oz Diced Onions
2 oz Diced Peppers
3 oz Diced Cooked Sausage
3 oz Diced Cooked Bacon
3 oz Diced Smoked Ham
8 oz Cooked Sliced Potato
2 Slices Yellow American Cheese
2 Large Eggs
1 oz whole white milk
In a large skillet, add 1 tablespoon of margarine and brown the sliced potatoes.
2. Once the potatoes are browned,
push to the side of the skillet and add the onions & peppers. Once the onions and peppers begin to brown, mix with the
3. Add the cooked bacon, ham, and sausage to the skillet and mix with a spatula
the all of the ingredients are mixed well, add another tablespoon of margarine.
5. Break the two eggs in a bowl,
add 1 oz of whole milk, and blend with a fork.
6. Add the scrambled egg mix to the skillet and turn the egg into
the mix with a spatula.
7. Once the egg begins to cook and set, add two pieces of yellow american cheese and
cover with a dome lid. Let cook covered for two minutes.
8. After two minutes, uncover, toss around one final
time with a spatula being sure the egg is fully cooked throughout.
9. Remove From Heat and Serve with toast.