Monday June 6th, 2016 - Fall Off The Bone BBQ Baby Back Ribs - You're
Gonna Love It!!
Full Rack of pork baby back ribs (1 full rack can serve 2-3 people)
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Remove the bottom underbelly of the ribs by making a small slit with a knife on the first bone
of the rack and peeling the underbelly back. This is sometimes done by the butcher if purchased at a meat market.
2. Cut the full rack into smaller pieces leaving about 4-5 ribs per portion.
3. Lightly season the ribs with
salt, pepper, italian seasoning, and pork seasoning.
4. Fill a large stock pot half way with water and bring
to a boil.
5. Gently add the ribs to the boiling water and bring it back to a boil.
the ribs for approximately 20 minutes.
7. Use tongs to remove the ribs from the boiling water and place them
in a an oven safe pan.
8. Use some sort of perforated spacer pan or rack so that the ribs are not directly on
the bottom of the pan so that juices can drain to the bottom and steam can rise through.
9. Add a little more
salt, pepper, italian seasoning, and pork seasoning and very little BBQ sauce (you will be adding the final touch of BBQ sauce
at the end).
10. Tightly cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 2 hours.
11. After 2 hours, remove the foil add the final touch of BBQ sauce and return it to the oven for another 20