Monday August 1, 2016 - Italian Style Reuben - You're Gonna Love
Sliced Provolone Cheese
Sliced Italian Salami
Salt & Pepper to Taste
1. Use two pieces of the Deli-Style Rye and butter one side on each piece
the butter side down on skillet on medium heat
3. Either in the same skillet or separate skillet fry up the
capicola, salami, and prosciutto until it begins to brown
4. Use a spatula or tongs to place the capicola, salami,
and prosciutto on the cheese of one of the slices of bread.
5. Top the meats with the Italian-Style cabbage, flip
the other piece of bread so that the cheese from that piece tops the Italian-Style Cabbage. Check the underside of the
bread to see that it is beginning to crisp before flipping it.
6. Remove the sandwich from the skillet and cut
at an angle to serve. You can also cut in smaller pieces and place a sandwich toothpick in each piece and serve as an
7. As an optional dipping/serving sauce, us a plain yogurt based dill sauce.
1. Place shredded cabbage in a large mixing bowl
2. Add two parts of cider vinegar
for one part of vegetable oil
3. Add salt & pepper to taste mix thoroughly
1. Use plain yogurt as a base
2. Add dried dill
3. Add small amount of dill pickle