1. Sweet Sausage Sandwich Links
2. Whole Onion
Whole Green Bell Pepper
4. Tomato Sauce
5. Parmesan Cheese
6. Red Pepper Flakes
1. Slice the onion and pepper into slivers
2. Sautee the onion and pepper slivers until
they are tender, but try not to let them brown
3. Brown the sausages in a skillet. This is done to only sear and
brown the outside of the sausage. A few minutes on each side will work.
4. In an oven safe pan, add the browned
sausages and top with the cooked onion and pepper slivers.
5. Top with tomato sauce, a little bit of water, and
sprinkle with parm cheese and the red pepper flakes.
6. Bake in an oven for 350 degrees for approximately 1.5 hours.
Serve on a sausage roll or by itself.
If you like sausage sandwiches, you will love ours!!!